Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679,
we hereby provide the following information:
The data you provide shall be processed in accordance with the law and for the purposes of personnel selection, correspondence management and the filing of CVs.
Data processing shall be computerised/automated and shall be carried out by designated parties. The data shall be processed in accordance with the law, with the principles of fairness and lawfulness and with methods guaranteeing transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights.
Data supply and consent to data processing is optional. However, without agreeing to the processing of data, you shall not be able to participate in any personnel selection phase.
The data supplied shall not be transmitted or communicated to third parties or third-party categories other than Sunbell Srl.
Data controller: Sunbell Srl, Via 1° Maggio no. 46, 25038 Rovato (BS) – Italy
You can exercise your rights with the Data controller at any time, pursuant to art. 15, 16, 17 and 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, which are reported below for your convenience.
Access to personal data and other rights
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of personal data about him/her, even when these have not yet been registered, and may obtain their notification in an intelligible form.
The person concerned has the right to be informed about:
- a. the origin of personal data;
- b. the processing purposes and methods;
- c. the logic behind the processing of data by electronic means;
- d. the identification details of the Data controller, processors and designated representative;
- e. the subjects or subject categories to whom personal data may be communicated or who might get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative on the national territory, processors or parties in charge.
The person concerned has the right to:
- a. have personal data updated, corrected or integrated, when necessary;
- b. have personal data removed, made anonymous or blocked, when the data are processed against the law, including data that do not need to be stored for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- c. receive confirmation that the operations under letters a) and b), including their content, have been notified to the people to whom the data were communicated or transmitted, except when such notification is impossible or requires the use of means that are clearly disproportionate compared to the right to be protected.
The person concerned has the right to object, fully or partially, to the processing of personal data about him/her on legitimate grounds, even when the data are relevant to the purposes of the data collection.